Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the city’s rich Roman heritage in Piazza Anfiteatro, Via San Paolino and Piazza San Michele
- Visit the San Frediano church and Cathedral of San Martino
- Pick-up from a centrally located meeting point
- Great overview of Lucca for first-time visitors or those short on time
Departure & Return
Meet the local guide inside the Tourist Information Office, located in Piazzale Verdi, Lucca
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Adult rate applies to travelers 15 years and older
- Children ages 0-14 are free with a paid adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turislucca
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Definitely, worthwhile and a good introduction to history and some behind the scenes information." See review
- "Only issue was the group was too big, 37 people and no headphones were provided making it hard to hear everything." See review
- "She has a good knowledge of English so language wasn't a problem .I would definitely recommend this tour." See review