- Travel from London’s St. Botolph's Aldgate to Brick Lane without taking a step
- Immerse yourself in London’s 1888 Victorian history, focusing on Jack the Ripper
- A must-do for mystery and history fans alike
- This Jack the Ripper virtual, online tour runs with a maximum of 10 explorers
Departure & Return
The tour will take place completely online. Our virtual meeting point will be outside this church!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Your City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Easy to join in on the virtual tour and very informative." See review