1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Bounce to your heart’s content at Ljubljana’s WOOP! Trampoline Park, with over 100 linked trampolines plus slacklines, trapeze, an airbag, and so much more. Play dodgeball, free jump, or enjoy the foam pit, with jumping socks and locker access included. Choose between different ticket durations to suit your interest: Sessions run half-hourly throughout the day.
- Prebook tickets for Ljubljana’s popular WOOP! Trampoline Park
- Great rainy day choice for families with kids aged 3 and up
- Off-the-path core toning option for adults too
- Book online through Viator in your home currency with no hidden extras
Saved to wishlist!
Smart bracelet (for lockers)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointEach half an hour at Leskoškova cesta 3, 1000 Ljubljana.
- Sessions start at each half hour.
- Mon. - Sat. from 8 AM until 9 PM, Sun. from 8 AM until 9 PM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Minimum age is 3 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WOOP! Trampoline park Ljubljana
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksLjubljanaTheme Parks - BledAttractions & Museums - BledTheme Parks - TriesteAttractions & Museums - TriesteTheme Parks - KoperAttractions & Museums - KoperCategory
Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Museum of IllusionsLjubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)Ljubljanica RiverCobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Ljubljana Castle Funicular