9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover northeastern Slovenia and its beautiful landscapes during this full-day private tour from Ljubljana. Visit Slovenia’s oldest city, Ptuj, and explore its ancient Roman and medieval ruins and castles and see the Gothic cathedral of Maribor. Enjoy a Slovenian wine tasting in the Štajerska wine region and end the tour with a visit to the Zice Carthusian Monastery before heading back to Ljubljana.
- Explore the beautiful northeastern region of Slovenia on a full-day tour
- See the ancient Roman ruins of Ptuj and the Gothic cathedral of Maribor
- Sample local wines in Štajerska and see the Zice Carthusian Monastery
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private tour guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Private English-speaking guide/driver
Sightseeing tour of Maribor and Ptuj
Heart of vineyards with a glass of wine
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are kindly asking you to inform us where you are staying or which pick-up point from the list of our general pick-up locations did you choose, so that we can provide all the necessary information and find a pick up location close to you.
As different pick-up locations have different pick-up times you will be contacted through Email and all the details about the pick-up will be given.
Below you can find three more of our general pick-up locations:
Slovenian tourist information center (Ad.: Krekov trg 10 , 1000 Ljubljana)
Levstik sqaure (Ad.: Levstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana)
French Revolution Square ( by the obelisk Ad. : trg Francoske Revolucije,Ljubljana)
*A short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pick up locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the private option
- Local Contact Details:
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY To do in Slovenia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE TOUR Maribor, Ptuj and Heart of the Vineyards from Ljubljana?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledCity Tours - BledFull-day Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteCity Tours - TriesteFull-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperCity Tours - KoperFull-day Tours - KoperCategory
Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Ljubljanica RiverMount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Ljubljana Castle FunicularButchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Krizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke)Museum of IllusionsCankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)MetelkovaLjubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)