- Reserve your winery tour and tasting in advance for easier travel planning
- Visit a premier cellar in the morning or afternoon to suit your schedule
- Taste monovarietal Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and Merlot wines
- Sample extra-virgin olive oil from Tuscany during the tasting
Departure & Return
When you arrive at the customer parking (indicated by the signs), you will have to follow the signs for "Tasting room."
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years for wine tasting. Water is offered to all travelers, on request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Terre del Marchesato
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms