10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Driver/guide (full time trip leader)
Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes)
Pickup and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport.
We provide masks and alcohol-based hand gel
Food and drinks, unless specified
The baggage is limited to one standard suitcase and a small carry-on bag per person.
Gratuities are not included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is included in the tour for central Lisbon hotel, Lisbon airport or Lisbon cruise terminal. Please inform us about the pickup location.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No smoking or eating inside the vehicle.
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking. Portuguese law stipulates that children under 12 years of age and 135 cm in height, when transported in a car with safety belts, must travel in an approved restraint system adapted to their size and weight. Please let us know if you have children and their ages. This service does not have any additional cost.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essência da Latitude
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sephardic Heritage: Castelo de Vide, Marvão, Portagem and Valência?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sephardic Heritage: Castelo de Vide, Marvão, Portagem and Valência?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sephardic Heritage: Castelo de Vide, Marvão, Portagem and Valência?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sephardic Heritage: Castelo de Vide, Marvão, Portagem and Valência?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Good walking shoes are recommended as we walked through the towns, up and down hill." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Sephardic Heritage: Castelo de Vide, Marvão, Portagem and Valência
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBragaLisbonShore Excursions - SintraBus Tours - SintraPorts of Call Tours - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraFull-day Tours - SintraShore Excursions - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
José Saramago Foundation (Fundacao José Saramago)Marquis of Pombal Square (Praca do Marques de Pombal)Edward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII)Frigata Dom Fernando II e GlóriaVasco da Gama Bridge (Ponte Vasco da Gama)Tagus River (Rio Tejo)Amoreiras Shopping CenterVasco da Gama Tower (Torre Vasco da Gama)Church of Sao Roque (Igreja de Sao Roque)Ajuda National Palace (Palacio Nacional Ajuda)Lisbon Oceanarium (Oceanário de Lisboa)Tram 28Monument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos)TomarFreeport Lisboa Fashion OutletMonastery of St. Jerome (Mosteiro dos Jeronimos)Carmo Square (Largo do Carmo)Vasco da Gama Shopping CenterArco do Triunfo (Arco da Rua Augusta)Calouste Gulbenkian Museum