Departure & Return
Pick up at Lisbon City Area or Any City at Algarve Region - Hotels or Apartments Pick up at the Airport Lisbon or Faro - includes 1 hour and 30 minutes waiting.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Should request a child seat if necessary.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you choose Lisbon airport: Shall provide information on the flight number, name of the passenger and number of baggage. Includes 1 hour of waiting after arrival, plus 30 minutes of tolerance. Waiting time at the airport includes 1 hour and 30 minutes free of charge. We are Flexible but if exceeding the time limit will have an additional value. Any flight delay should always inform us, otherwise no show will be given. Any type of flight delays or even cancellations are the responsibility of the airline.
- Infant seats available
- Mandatory: Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking ( Portuguese Law Mandatory)
- Mandatory and Priority: Please Inform us the number of infants or children. 1 to 4 people is a car. (Child included) and 5 to 8 people is a Van. We need to know at time of booking. In case of 4 adults and 1 child is considered 5 passengers. For Portuguese law and insurance, we only transport children in child seats to protect them. It is not allowed by law, to carry children in the lap. In case they are 4 adults and 1 child will have to be a Van that requires an extra cost.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY RM CESAR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Lisbon & Algarve Private Luxury Road Trip.