- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Hear insightful commentary from your guide
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and Lake Nicaragua cruise
- Optional activities available in the afternoon
Departure & Return
Santa Rosa mall is located in the main intersection of Liberia Highway, any bus to Liberia can drop you off there, meeting point is next to BAC (bank).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A country on category B Must pay a Nicaragua Visa.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- *IMPORTANT.. The covid test is mandatory and should be (PCR)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clamatour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are looking to a short getaway to Nicaragua from Costa Rica while you're traveling Costa Rica, this definitely worth it." See review