25 minutes to 1 hour 10 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
One-way shared transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Liberia Airport, Liberia Costa Rica
Liberia, Liberia, Province of Guanacaste
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Central American Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Direct Transfer Liberia Airport to Guanacaste Hotels?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Direct Transfer Liberia Airport to Guanacaste Hotels?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Direct Transfer Liberia Airport to Guanacaste Hotels?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Direct Transfer Liberia Airport to Guanacaste Hotels?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Direct Transfer Liberia Airport to Guanacaste Hotels
25 to 70 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportLiberiaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Guanacaste and NorthwestTransportation Services - Guanacaste and NorthwestAirport & Hotel Transfers - Playa HermosaTransportation Services - Playa HermosaAirport & Hotel Transfers - Santa CruzTransportation Services - Santa CruzCategory