- Travel by private vehicle from the Civitavecchia port to Rome
- Learn about the interesting history of the Eternal City from a private driver
- See the city's top sights in a convenient way
- Skip-the-line access to two of Rome's most popular attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- In sunny weather bring with you the necessary to protect your skin and your eyes from from strong sunlight ( sunscreen, hats , sunglasses).
- We strongly recommend comfortable shoes for easy walking.
- Do not carry large amounts of cash or wear expensive jewellery or watches.
- We highly recommend pre-purchase tickets for your trips: this will allow you to avoid the long lines that would avoid valuable time on your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ITERITALY Rome Tours, Shore Excursions, Golf Carts Private Transfers
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour is the best way to make the most of your day." See review