2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This Jaco ATV tour may be short, but it doesn’t skimp on adventure, making it a great choice for exploring the Costa Rican rain forest in just a couple of hours. Get behind the wheel of an ATV and follow your personal guide over rugged mountainous terrain, past ocean vista points, and right by a small waterfall.
- Jaco ATV tour through the Costa Rican rain forest
- Get great views of the Nicoya Peninsula and the Agujitas Mountains
- Go big on adventure and short on time with this off-the-beaten-track tour
- Multiple tour times lets you pick an option that fits your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Equipment Rental Fees
Departure & Return
Adventure Tours Costa Rica , Al Frente Subway Restaurante, Av. Pastor Díaz Local 1, Provincia de Puntarenas, Jacó, Costa RicaThis activity will end right where it started.
Adventure Tours Costa Rica office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended to Bring: Camera, Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes, etc), Clothes you can get dirty (shorts/t-shirts), Swimsuits, Sunscreen, Bug spray (though not necessary)
- Children under 4 years old can't ride
- Minimum drinking age in Costa Rica is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Trail conditions and rider ability may alter routes; therefore any features described herein may not be available for each tour. Please speak directly with your guide on the day of your tour for an up-to-date description of the expected route, as conditions can change on a daily basis.
- Customer needs to present a Visa or Mastercard at the beginning of their ATV tour to ensure security on the machines
- No flip flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- ATV drivers must be 16 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license
- Unlicensed participants and children under 16 must ride as passengers
- The number of ATV passengers in your group may not outnumber the ATV drivers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ATV Adventure Tours Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Hour ATV Adventure Through Costa Rican Jungle in Jaco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Hour ATV Adventure Through Costa Rican Jungle in Jaco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Hour ATV Adventure Through Costa Rican Jungle in Jaco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Hour ATV Adventure Through Costa Rican Jungle in Jaco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Hour ATV Adventure Through Costa Rican Jungle in Jaco
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJaco4WD Tours - Central PacificSporting Events - Central PacificExtreme - Central Pacific4WD Tours - PuntarenasSporting Events - PuntarenasExtreme - Puntarenas4WD Tours - QueposSporting Events - QueposExtreme - QueposCategory