Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Jaco, Jaco, Jaco District, Garabito Municipality, Province of Puntarenas
2: Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort, 800 meters west of Herradura entrance, Puntarenas Province, Playa Herradura, 60101, Costa Rica
3: Puntarenas Province, Playa Herradura, Costa Rica
If you stay in an apartment, Airbnb, a house of a friend, a hotel or another place in Jaco, near a hotel, you only tell us in the observations and we will gladly pick you up at the address you indicate.It is always important to confirm it with our customer service.
Our driver will arrive at the hotel with your name to look for them in or near the lobby. Then we will upload the luggage, get comfortable and start our journey.
Any shop, hotel, restaurant, or apartment which are located in Puntarenas downtown, just let us know the exact address where you want that we pick up you. it is always important to confirm it with our customer service
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return Details1: Professional Technical High School of Santa Elena, Carretera Monterverde a Tilarán, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
2: El Establo, 2Q8M+XF4, Provincia de Alajuela, Alajuela, Costa Rica
3: Restaurante Sabor Tico, 620, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
4: Selvatura Adventure Park, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
5: Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Preserve, Carr. a Reserva de Monteverde, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
6: Don Juan Tours Monteverde, 2 km Noroeste de la Plaza de Deportes Santa Elena, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
After a placement trip, our driver will park in front of the Professional Technical High School of our driver gladly help you with your luggage, and you can start to enjoy of Monteverde and their beautys
After a placement trip, our driver will park in front of the reception of this hotel, our driver gladly help you with your luggage, so you just enter to make the check-in the hotel
After a placement trip, our driver will park in front of the entrance of the park for your facility, and start to enjoy the beautiful Cloud Forest of Monteverde and the attractions that you can find in Selvatura Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GTC Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms