- Explore the Sierra Madre Mountains on this fun, informative adventure
- Learn about Huatulco’s magical environment from an informative guide
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of Emerald Falls and spot local wildlife
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- You should bring swimwear and a change of clothes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Huatulco Travel Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms