Explore our promoted experiences
- This is an economical shared service
- Look out for a representative holding a sign with your name
- Avoid the hassle of taxis or the discomfort of public transport
- Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Partial cancellation is not available for roundtrip transfers.
- Wheelchair accessibility is limited.
- 1 standard-size bag and 1 carry-on bag are allowed per person.
- Additional and oversized baggage is subject to space availability and may incur an extra surcharge.
- Photographs are meant to illustrate vehicle type only; your vehicle may differ from what is pictured.
- If you miss your flight or change your itinerary, you must immediately contact us to reschedule your transfer.
- If you have trouble locating your driver, please call the number provided.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Huatulco Travel Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Be sure to bypass the 10 guys after customs wearing blue shirts trying to sell timeshares." See review
- "I reserved the shuttle round trip, so I really Hope I will have the same driver for my return trip to Huatulco Airport, Monday, November 11." See review
- "which was prepaid as we paid ahead I had a receipt." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews