2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of Huatulco and surroundings
Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
Live commentary in English or Spanish
Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
Departure & Return
Bugambilia 701, H, 70987 Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children 4 and younger are not allowed
- You should have a reasonable fitness level and know how to swim on your own
- People with back problems, recent surgeries and or limited mobility should carefully consider to participate
- Rafting level is considered 1-2, no previous experience is required
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels
- You must wear comfortable clothes, swimwar and wet shoes
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- You should bring spending cash
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Huatulco Travel Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Bocana Whitewater Rafting Experience: Low Difficulty?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during La Bocana Whitewater Rafting Experience: Low Difficulty?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during La Bocana Whitewater Rafting Experience: Low Difficulty?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Bocana Whitewater Rafting Experience: Low Difficulty?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
La Bocana Whitewater Rafting Experience: Low Difficulty
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursFloat Trips Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHuatulcoBus Tours - OaxacaWater Tours - OaxacaFloat Trips - OaxacaCategory
Chachacual Bay Tours & TicketsSan Agustin Bay (Bahía San Agustín) Tours & TicketsMexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga) Tours & TicketsZipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite) Tours & TicketsCopalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita) Tours & TicketsVentanilla Tours & TicketsPlaya La Entrega (La Entrega Bay) Tours & TicketsÓrgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & TicketsCopalita River (Río Copalita) Tours & Tickets