3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to Santa Maria Huatulco to enter the cemetery and see the altars and offerings.
Flowers to leave in some forgotten tomb
Learn more about tradition and importance (Comparison with Coco movie)
Transportation with air conditioning from Huatulco hotels.
certified bilingual guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- santa cruz huatulco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Homietours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private. Day Of The Dead Huatulco Ht?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private. Day Of The Dead Huatulco Ht?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private. Day Of The Dead Huatulco Ht
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDay of the DeadPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHuatulcoShore Excursions - OaxacaBus Tours - OaxacaDay of the Dead - OaxacaPorts of Call Tours - OaxacaHistorical Tours - OaxacaHalf-day Tours - OaxacaCategory
Chachacual Bay Tours & TicketsZipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite) Tours & TicketsCopalita River (Río Copalita) Tours & TicketsMexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga) Tours & TicketsÓrgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & TicketsPlaya La Entrega (La Entrega Bay) Tours & TicketsSanta Cruz Bay (Bahía Santa Cruz) Tours & TicketsCopalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita) Tours & TicketsVentanilla Tours & Tickets