3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Mexico is home to many fantastic archeological sites, but only two are located on the water. One is Tulum, with its fortress on the Caribbean Sea; the other is on the Pacific Ocean here in Huatulco. Explore the ruins with a local guide who shares history and local insight about the site and region. You’ll also be rewarded with views of the Pacific Ocean from certain positions within the grounds.
- Half-day tour of Parque Eco-Arqueologico de Bocana Copalita
- Local guide/driver
- Small groups—maximum of 8 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Entrence fee , wrist band.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- SANTA CRUZ HUATULCO
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Homietours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pyramids Archaeological Site HT?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pyramids Archaeological Site HT?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pyramids Archaeological Site HT?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Pyramids Archaeological Site HT
2 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHuatulcoShore Excursions - OaxacaBus Tours - OaxacaArchaeology Tours - OaxacaPorts of Call Tours - OaxacaHalf-day Tours - OaxacaCategory
San Agustin Bay (Bahía San Agustín) Tours & TicketsCopalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita) Tours & TicketsÓrgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & TicketsCopalita River (Río Copalita) Tours & TicketsZipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite) Tours & TicketsVentanilla Tours & TicketsChachacual Bay Tours & TicketsPlaya La Entrega (La Entrega Bay) Tours & TicketsMexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga) Tours & Tickets