7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Snorkeling equipment rental with new mouthpieces. 200 mexican pesos (10 usd)
Federal access tax to the pier p / p 5.50 Mexican pesos (0.30 usd)
Umbrella rental in the bay of Chachacual, 200 Mexican pesos (10 usd)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The white transportation bears the Paraíso Huatulco Logo and the operator wears a uniform with the same logo. We have contact with the client with his Whats App or his telephone number.
- Dársena Bahía Santa Cruz, Huatulco, Santa Cruz Huatulco, 70987 Santa María Huatulco, Oaxaca, Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paraíso Huatulco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Tour of the Bays of Huatulco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tour of the Bays of Huatulco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Tour of the Bays of Huatulco?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Tour of the Bays of Huatulco?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHuatulcoShore Excursions - Oaxaca4WD Tours - OaxacaSporting Events - OaxacaWater Tours - OaxacaExtreme - OaxacaPorts of Call Tours - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory
San Agustin Bay (Bahía San Agustín) Tours & TicketsMexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga) Tours & TicketsCopalita River (Río Copalita) Tours & TicketsVentanilla Tours & TicketsChachacual Bay Tours & TicketsPlaya La Entrega (La Entrega Bay) Tours & TicketsÓrgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & TicketsCopalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita) Tours & TicketsZipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite) Tours & Tickets