3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Huatulco on a half-day tour that includes a mezcal tasting and visit to Bocana Beach. Take in the views from several overlooks around Huatulco, see the picturesque church in La Crucecita, and stop into a mezcal shop for a sample of their wares. You’ll also have time to stroll around the plaza and browse the handicraft vendors before drop-off at your hotel.
- Learn about Huatulco's history and sample locally made mezcal
- See where the river meets the Pacific Ocean at Bocana Beach
- Have free time for shopping and a stroll in the town center
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Guided city tour of Huatulco
Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
Live commentary in English or Spanish
Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
Departure & Return
H, 70987 Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Huatulco Travel Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Local Experience Shopping and Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Local Experience Shopping and Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Local Experience Shopping and Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Local Experience Shopping and Sightseeing Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Local Experience Shopping and Sightseeing Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursShopping ToursHalf-day ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHuatulcoBus Tours - OaxacaShopping Tours - OaxacaHalf-day Tours - OaxacaCategory
Zipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite) Tours & TicketsÓrgano Bay (Bahía Órgano) Tours & TicketsChachacual Bay Tours & TicketsCopalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita) Tours & TicketsMexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga) Tours & TicketsPlaya La Entrega (La Entrega Bay) Tours & TicketsSan Agustin Bay (Bahía San Agustín) Tours & TicketsCopalita River (Río Copalita) Tours & TicketsVentanilla Tours & Tickets