8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend the day exploring Belize on this guided day tour from Hopkins. First, head to the Mayan center of Xunantunich, which sits on a hilltop, and catch panoramic views including a look across the border into Guatemala. From there, hike through the rainforest and hop in your inner tube to float through the must-see caves of Belize.
- Don’t rent a car; sit back and relax on the 2-hour ride to Xunantunich
- Cave tubing excursions offer a unique way to explore Belize
- Enjoy a day of culture and adventure with this combo tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is require
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Cave Tubing from Hopkins?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Cave Tubing from Hopkins?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Cave Tubing from Hopkins?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Cave Tubing from Hopkins?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Xunantunich Mayan Ruin and Cave Tubing from Hopkins
Explore Similar Things to Do
TubingRaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesHopkinsTubing - Belize CityRafting - Belize CityTubing - San IgnacioRafting - San IgnacioTubing - Ambergris CayeRafting - Ambergris CayeCategory