18 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Camel ride with camel guide (1 h each way)
Private pickup and drop off transfers
Coffee and/or Tea
Sandboarding in the dunes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the reception area of your accommodation in and around Merzouga
Pick ups at AirBnB's/private residences also possible
Meeting place if you arrive in Merzouga by rental car, bus or taxi: In front of Riad Madu, Hassilabied - in this case, please send us a What's app message after booking to arrange pick up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Morocco Travel SARL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Merzouga: Overnight in luxury desert camp with Camel Ride, meals & sandboarding?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Merzouga: Overnight in luxury desert camp with Camel Ride, meals & sandboarding?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Merzouga: Overnight in luxury desert camp with Camel Ride, meals & sandboarding?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Merzouga: Overnight in luxury desert camp with Camel Ride, meals & sandboarding
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHassilabied4WD Tours - Morocco SaharaSporting Events - Morocco SaharaNature and Wildlife - Morocco SaharaExtreme - Morocco SaharaWalking Tours - Morocco SaharaFull-day Tours - Morocco Sahara4WD Tours - MerzougaSporting Events - MerzougaNature and Wildlife - MerzougaExtreme - MerzougaWalking Tours - MerzougaFull-day Tours - Merzouga4WD Tours - OuarzazateSporting Events - OuarzazateNature and Wildlife - OuarzazateExtreme - OuarzazateWalking Tours - OuarzazateFull-day Tours - OuarzazateCategory