3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See Guatemala City's top attractions as you learn about the culture, heritage and traditions of this capital city. Tour the financial and commercial centers, navigate the main thoroughfares and quiet squares. It's the perfect overview for first-time visitors who want to get oriented to this diverse city.
- See top sights and historic landmarks
- Get an overview of this capital city from your expert guide
- Learn about the culture and traditions that drive this city
- Travel by comfortable mini bus with a small group
- Snacks and beverages included in tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
Certified Tour Guide
Personal Biosecurity Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are going to pick up all passengers at the motor lobby of your hotel. If your hotel doesn’t have a motor lobby please wait for your tour guide at the front desk area.
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Panoramic Tour of Guatemala City + Urban Gastronomy Experience ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Panoramic Tour of Guatemala City + Urban Gastronomy Experience ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Panoramic Tour of Guatemala City + Urban Gastronomy Experience ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Panoramic Tour of Guatemala City + Urban Gastronomy Experience ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Panoramic Tour of Guatemala City + Urban Gastronomy Experience
3 to 4 hours
3 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchitecture ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsArchitecture Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaArchitecture Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelArchitecture Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelHalf-day Tours - PanajachelCategory