6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the ancient Mayan ruins of Iximche on a half-day tour from Panajachel. Your guide shares live commentary about the Mayan civilization in Guatemala, and the importance of key structures you see. You’ll travel early to beat the heat, and ride in comfort by air-conditioned minivan.
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Stay hydrated with provided bottled water
- Admission to the ruins included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Iximche National Park fees
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Certified Tour Guide
Personal Biosecurity Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the lobby of their hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit The Mayan City of Iximche on a Half-Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit The Mayan City of Iximche on a Half-Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Visit The Mayan City of Iximche on a Half-Day Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit The Mayan City of Iximche on a Half-Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Visit The Mayan City of Iximche on a Half-Day Private Tour
6 to 7 hours
5 hours 10 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsCity Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaCity Tours - AntiguaArchaeology Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelCity Tours - PanajachelArchaeology Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory