10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Swap the bustle of Guatemala City for the serene vistas of Lake Atitlan (Lake Atitlan) on this full-day tour, including hotel pick-up. Admire the trio of volcanoes that stand watch over the lake – Volcan San Pedro, Volcan Atitlan and Volcan Toliman – as you cruise across Lake Atitlan and explore the lakeside villages. Shop for handicrafts and unique souvenirs in lively Panajachel, tuck into a typical Guatemalan lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) and witness the culture and traditions of the Tzutujil people in Santiago de Atitlán.
- Sightseeing cruise on Lago de Atitlán including transport from Guatemala City
- Enjoy the lake’s beautiful volcanic scenery from the boat
- Travel across the lake to the Tzutujil village of Santiago de Atitlán
- Stroll down Santander Street in Panajachel with your local guide
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Boat sightseeing tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within 15 minutes of the established departure time in your confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lake Atitlán Sightseeing Cruise with Transport from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lake Atitlán Sightseeing Cruise with Transport from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lake Atitlán Sightseeing Cruise with Transport from Guatemala City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lake Atitlán Sightseeing Cruise with Transport from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Lake Atitlán Sightseeing Cruise with Transport from Guatemala City
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsDay Cruises - Central HighlandsWater Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaDay Cruises - AntiguaWater Tours - AntiguaFull-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelDay Cruises - PanajachelWater Tours - PanajachelFull-day Tours - PanajachelCategory