5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the Spanish-colonial charm of Antigua, a UNESCO World Heritage site, during this 5-hour morning tour from Guatemala City. This atmospheric city was the country’s capital for more than 200 years, creating a wealth of historic architecture and gorgeous scenery for you to discover during your walking tour. Tread on Antigua’s cobblestone streets as you explore sites like the Cathedral of Santiago, Central Park and Palace of the Captain Generals. Your Antigua visit also includes a guide and round-trip hotel transport.
- Explore Antigua during a morning walking tour leaving from Guatemala City
- Learn about the history of this centuries-old UNESCO World Heritage site and one-time capital of Guatemala
- Traverse the city's cobblestone streets to visit its wealth of historic churches, squares and government buildings
- Travel by foot, offering an intimate chance to explore the sights and sounds of this sensory-rich city
- Great excursion for history and architecture lovers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact Gray Line Guatemala to arrange.
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are lodging in Zone 1, our only pick-up point is at the Hotel Panamerican.
- If you are lodging in an airbnb please move to the nearest hotel lobby and please let us know of its name.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during UNESCO JEWELS: Antigua Half Day Tour from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during UNESCO JEWELS: Antigua Half Day Tour from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during UNESCO JEWELS: Antigua Half Day Tour from Guatemala City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during UNESCO JEWELS: Antigua Half Day Tour from Guatemala City?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
UNESCO JEWELS: Antigua Half Day Tour from Guatemala City
3 hours 50 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelHalf-day Tours - PanajachelCategory