- Instant Confirmation
- Airport transfer
- Hotel pickup included
- Qualified and professional pilot
Departure & Return
For Arrival: This services its available only according to the following schedule 7:30am, 9:30am, 11:00am, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 4:30pm, 7:00pm (Duration of transfer approx 1.5 hours depends of the traffic) For Departure: This services its available only from 4:00am to 7:00pm. Pickup time available. 4:00am, 7:00am, 9.00am, 12:30pm, 3:00pm, 7:00pm (Duration of transfer approx 1.5 hours depends of the traffic, please be ready at lobby of your hotel 10 - 15 minutes before departures)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff