11 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the magnificence of Guatemala’s Mayan ruins on an 11-day tour led by a knowledgeable guide. Be seduced by the dramatic landscapes of the Western Highlands as you visit San Tomas Church and discover the history behind Iximche, Guatemala’s first capital. Marvel at the natural splendor of Lake Atitlan; cross the border to Honduras to see the UNESCO-listed Copan archaeological site; and travel to the Caribbean Coast to absorb the ancient majesty of Tikal and Yaxha. Enjoy 10 nights of comfortable accommodation, meals indicated by the itinerary and transportation by air-conditioned minivan.
- 11-day tour of Guatemala's magnificent Mayan ruins from Guatemala City
- Absorb the spectacular landscapes of the Western Highlands
- Gaze at the glittering surface of Lake Atitlan, Guatemala's largest lake
- Uncover the ancient mysteries of archaeological sites like Copan and Tikal
- Enjoy 10 nights of overnight accommodation, selected meals and transport by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
10 nights accommodation
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All Fees and Taxes
One way local flight from Flores to Guatemala City
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guatemalan Adventure
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 11-Day Mayan Ruins Tour: Guatemala and Copán?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 11-Day Mayan Ruins Tour: Guatemala and Copán?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 11-Day Mayan Ruins Tour: Guatemala and Copán?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 11-Day Mayan Ruins Tour: Guatemala and Copán?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
11-Day Mayan Ruins Tour: Guatemala and Copán
2 days 13 hours
16 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaArchaeology Tours - AntiguaMulti-day Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelArchaeology Tours - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory