- Good overview for first-time visitors
- See the highlights of the city on one tour
- Walk the city streets with a local guide
- Small groups for personalized attenttion
Departure & Return
ESPAÑOL: Plaza Isabel La Católica (busque los paraguas morados) INGLÉS Y FRANCÉS: Plaza de Santa Ana cerca de la Iglesia (busque los paraguas naranjas)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Feel The city
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff