Explore our promoted experiences
- Combo tour of the Alhambra and the Granada districts of Albaicin and Sacromonte
- Skip the line and tour the UNESCO-listed Alhambra with a guide
- View the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Fortress and Palace of Charles V
- Explore the enchanting Generalife Gardens with its fountains and patios
- Tour Albaicin and Sacromonte by Segway or electric bike
- Cruise around cobbled Albaicin and the gypsy cave homes of Sacromonte
- Enjoy free time to relax between the morning and afternoon tours
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Travelers have to inform about the location to pick them up if the point is not available we will provide them a closer pick up point.
Transport is only included for the Alhambra guided tour. Segway or ebike tour does not include pick up service
What To Expect
Following pickup from your Granada hotel between 9:15am and 10am, you’ll head straight to the UNESCO World Heritage Site’s hilltop perch.
After a brief introduction to the Moorish history of the palace complex, you’ll bypass lines often in excess of two hours with your skip-the-line ticket. Marvel at highlights such as the Alcazaba Fortress, the Renaissance-style Palace of Charles V, and the Nasrid Palaces, formerly owned by extravagant emperors.
Plus, you’ll have ample time to explore the Generalife Gardens, replete with manicured flower beds, fountains, and lookout points. Your tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel, where you can relax until your Segway or electric bike tour.
Albaicin and Sacromonte by Segway or Electric Bike (2 hours):
Depending on the season, your Segway or electric bike tour begins at Cuesta Gomerez, 40 at 3:50pm in winter or 5:50pm in summer.
Following a safety briefing, you’ll climb aboard your chosen mode of transport and set off to explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Albaicin, the city’s former Muslim quarter.
Stop at highlights such as Dar-Al Horra Palace and Mirador San Nicolás for sweeping views of the hilltop Alhambra. Continue to Sacromonte, renowned for its vibrant gypsy and flamenco culture, and cave dwellings.
Your tour concludes at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10-years-old for an electric bike and 12-years-old for a Segway
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
If you cancel at least 16 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 20 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 10 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 11 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Skip-the-Line Alhambra with Albaicin, Sacromonte by Segway/Bike.