- Skip the lines and explore the UNESCO-listed Alhambra palace complex on a walking tour with an expert guide
- Visit an traditional Arabian hamman in the afternoon and relax in seven different bathing pools
- Upgrade to include a soothing massage with aromatherapy oils
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your centrally located Granada hotel included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is only includes for the guided tour.
To take the hamman service customer have to go direct to the place.
What To Expect
Sail past the long lines of the crowded entrance hall and follow your guide through opulently decorated rooms. Admire the intricate design of the Nasrid Palaces, palatial structures named after members of the Nasrid dynasty; ascend to the ancient tower at the Alcazaba Fortress and absorb spectacular views of the city of Granada; and enjoy tales of an eccentric emperor as you tour the majestic Palace of Charles V.
Next, venture to the visionary and verdant Generalife Gardens to observe exotic plants and fascinating flowers. Envisage extravagant monarchs relaxing among the botanical beauty of the area and wander leisurely with your informative guide.
After your tour of the palace complex, return to your hotel and enjoy a leisurely few hours and lunch (own expense). At the pre-arranged time, make your own way to Hammam Al Andalus, Granada’s luxurious Arab baths. Submerge yourself in the warm waters of seven pools, all of which are elaborately decorated with colorful tiles. Plunge into icy pools and upgrade to enjoy an indulgent massage sure to soothe aching muscles.
Explore the city independently or return to your hotel after your tranquil experience in the serene spa.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat. No services apply at the spa
- Swimming costumes are mandatory at the bath and towels and lockers are available
- Males and females bath in the same area
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be offered in two different languages
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
If you cancel at least 16 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 20 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 10 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 11 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Skip-the-Line: Alhambra Tour and Granada Hammam.