1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Segway
Departure & Return
Pl. de Cuchilleros, 3, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Min age is 9
- Min body weight is 30 kg
- Max body weight 110 kg
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Segway Granada
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Granada: Panoramic segway tour ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Granada: Panoramic segway tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Granada: Panoramic segway tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Granada: Panoramic segway tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Granada: Panoramic segway tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGranadaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaSegway Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - MalagaSegway Tours - MalagaHistorical Tours - AlmeriaSegway Tours - AlmeriaCategory
Plaza Bib Rambla Tours & TicketsCampo del Príncipe Tours & TicketsPalace of Charles V (Palacio de Carlos V) Tours & TicketsAquatropic Tours & TicketsCartuja Monastery (Monasterio de la Cartuja) Tours & TicketsPlaza Nueva Tours & TicketsSan Jeronimo Monastery (Monasterio de San Jerónimo) Tours & TicketsHammam Al Andalus Granada Tours & TicketsRoyal Chapel of Granada (Capilla Real) Tours & TicketsPaseo de los Tristes Tours & TicketsScience Park (Parque de las Ciencias) Tours & TicketsBaños Árabes (Arab Baths) Tours & TicketsErmita de San Miguel Alto Tours & Tickets