Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour of Albaicin and Sacromonte
- Uncover Granada’s Moorish roots as you follow an expert guide through the Albaicin neighborhood, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Marvel at the rose-tinted Alhambra palace complex from Mirador San Nicolás
- Immerse yourself in the city’s gypsy culture in the ancient quarter of Sacromonte
- Learn about Granada’s flamenco heritage and pass by caves where gypsy flamenco is performed
- Make use of an included hop-on hop-off tourist train ticket, valid for a full day
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Navigate the atmospheric tangle of streets alongside your guide and see a plethora of whitewashed buildings, Islamic ruins, and opulent mansions. Gaze at the iconic Alhambra palace complex from Mirador San Nicolás, admire the 11th-century Arco de las Pesas and absorb the ambient charm of Plaza Larga.
Head next to Sacromonte, an ancient quarter known for its gypsy residents and thriving flamenco scene. Travel back in time as you listen to engaging commentary that details the past and present of the area—stop to see caves in which flamenco dances are performed each night.
Then bid your guide farewell and make the most of your hop-on hop-off tourist train ticket’s 24-hour validity period. Continue to see the sights independently with your complimentary ticket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Operated by a bilingual guide in Spanish and English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Albayzin & Sacromonte Walking Tour and Granada City Tour Train must be done at the same day.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Granada Combo: Albaicin and Sacromonte Walking Tour and Hop-On Hop-Off Train.