1 hour (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience the fervor of classic flamenco at an evening show in the Sacramonte caves of Granada. Settle into one of Sacramonte’s gypsy caves and watch as dancers stamp and swirl to the live music, clapped on by the enthusiastic audience. Sip a cocktail during the performance, and enjoy a pre- or post-show walking tour around the old Albayzin quarter, including a stop at a viewpoint overlooking the floodlit Alhambra. Central Granada pickup and drop-off included.
- Flamenco show at the Sacromonte caves in Granada
- Watch an authentic flamenco show in an atmospheric gypsy cave
- Be swept up by the skills and passion of the dancers and music
- Enjoy a cocktail during the show
- Includes walking tour of the Moorish Albayzin quarter and photo stop at Alhambra viewpoint
- Pickup and drop-off in central Granada included
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off at Eurostars Gran Vía Hotel in Granada
Guided walking tour of Albayzin neighborhood before or after show
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will be at the front door of the Hotel Eurostars Gran Vía, Granada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you decide to book with dinner, you must be at the Cave at 08:30 pm (one way transfer is not included) but the transfer back is included. Adress: Camino del Sacromonte, nº 75
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Grupo Edutravel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Granada Sacromonte Caves Flamenco Show with Albayzin Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Granada Sacromonte Caves Flamenco Show with Albayzin Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Granada Sacromonte Caves Flamenco Show with Albayzin Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Granada Sacromonte Caves Flamenco Show with Albayzin Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 16536P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Family-friendly Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsGranadaFamily-friendly Shows - AndaluciaTheaters - AndaluciaFamily-friendly Shows - MalagaTheaters - MalagaFamily-friendly Shows - AlmeriaTheaters - AlmeriaCategory
AlbaicínCampo del PríncipeCartuja Monastery (Monasterio de la Cartuja)Royal Chapel of Granada (Capilla Real)Palace of Charles V (Palacio de Carlos V)Science Park (Parque de las Ciencias)Ermita de San Miguel AltoPlaza Bib RamblaPlaza NuevaSan Jeronimo Monastery (Monasterio de San Jerónimo)AlcaiceríaAquatropicPaseo de los Tristes