- Beat the often long lines with a skip-the-line Alhambra audio guide ticket
- Prebook your ticket to avoid disappointment: daily visitor numbers are limited
- Be free to see the Nasrid Palaces, and more as you wish, with an audio guide
- Choose a morning or afternoon entry time to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Departure PointWelcome Visitor Center, Paseo de la Sabica, 15, 18009 Granada, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Time of entry to Nasrid Palaces will be printed on your skip-the-line ticket
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tour Alhambra Viajes, S.L (GRANAVISION)
If you cancel at least 16 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 20 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 10 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 11 and 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces Ticket with Audioguide.
- "Easy to find the office that is near the entrance." See review