- Avoid long lines for The Alhambra with a skip-the-line admission ticket
- A time-saving option for first-time visitors
- A guide puts the history of the Moorish fortress into context
- Explore the Generalife Gardens without having to wait in line for hours on end
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide at the main entrance of the complex, by the big wall map (second picture is the meeting point). Please be there 10 min before.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Adult pricing applies to travelers from 12 years old
- Please note you must contact the local supplier after booking
- IMPORTANT: Please note the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide their full name, date of birth and passport / ID number, details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises so please, contact your local provider asap.
- Please be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please, do not forget to bring the original ID/passport. It will be verified by Alhambra at the main entrance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 5 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 5 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands