3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Half-day guided treasure hunt in Genoa
Taste of typical local products
Museum entries tickets are not included
Departure & Return
Piazza Caricamento, Genova GE, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/30/2020 - 6/25/2022
|Monday - Saturday:||09:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Liguria by Volver T.O.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private urban treasure hunt to discover the city of Genoa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private urban treasure hunt to discover the city of Genoa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private urban treasure hunt to discover the city of Genoa?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private urban treasure hunt to discover the city of Genoa?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGenoaFun & Games - Piedmont & LiguriaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Piedmont & LiguriaFun & Games - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoFun & Games - AstiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - AstiCategory
Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo)Spianata CastellettoPiazza CaricamentoChiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale Edoardo Chiossone)Basilica della Santissima Annunziata del VastatoBoccadasseDialogue in the Dark Exhibition (Dialogo nel Buio)Galata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare)Port of SavonaBasilica of Santa Maria di Castello (Basilica di Santa Maria di Castello)Royal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale)Lighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna)La BiosferaSanta Margherita LigurePalazzo RossoBigoVia San LorenzoGenoa Via Garibaldi (Via Giuseppe Garibaldi)Palazzi dei Rolli