2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The port city of Genoa is one of the most historically significant areas in Italy. Take a private tour of the city and discover its rich cultural traditions as you explore ancient landmarks including the Old Harbor, beautiful plazas, the Ducal Palace, and some of the monumental streets. Discover the musical tradition of the city with a dedicated guide.
- Discover the history and culture of Genoa
- See the Old Harbor, Ducal Palace, and more
- Learn about the musical roots of the city
- A private guide provides a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
expert tour guide
entrance to museums/churches/palaces
food & drinks
Departure & Return
Calata Cattaneo, 17, 16128 Genova GE, Italy
In front of the restaurant "I Tre Merli"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience is not wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Genoa and its music tradition in a private guided tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Genoa and its music tradition in a private guided tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Genoa and its music tradition in a private guided tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGenoaWalking Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaArt Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaWalking Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoArt Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoWalking Tours - MilanArt Tours - MilanCategory
Piazza CaricamentoSpianata CastellettoDialogue in the Dark Exhibition (Dialogo nel Buio)Port of SavonaLa BiosferaPalazzo RossoGenoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo)Galata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare)Genoa Cruise PortDoge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale)Lighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna)Basilica della Santissima Annunziata del VastatoBoccadasseMonumental Cemetery of StaglienoChiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale Edoardo Chiossone)Via San LorenzoPalazzi dei RolliPiazza de FerrariRoyal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale)