1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Spot landmarks like the Saint Pierre Church, Geneva Lake, Carouge District .
Multiple departure times available
Private tour ensures a personalised experience.
Each eTukTuk can carry up to 4 passengers for a fun small-group experience.
On request the cheese fondue can be cooked without alcohol.
Minimum age to board an eTukTuk is 5 years old.
Departure & Return
Pl. de Neuve, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This activity can be done by people with limited mobility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TaxiBike
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Geneva Fondue Tour in a eTukTuk
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Tuk Tuk Tours Luxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGenevaTuk Tuk Tours - Lake GenevaTuk Tuk Tours - AnnecyTuk Tuk Tours - MontreuxCategory
Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)Ariana Museum (Musée Ariana)Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)Maison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)Geneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)Rath Museum (Musée Rath)International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)Brunswick MonumentFlower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)Palais des NationsSt. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre)Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)Patek Philippe MuseumMartin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)CarougeInternational Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum