- Guided Geneva city sightseeing tour
- See top Geneva attractions from the comfort of your air-conditioned coach
- Take a tour on Geneva's mini-train
- Walking tour around Geneva's Old Town, guided by a local expert
Departure & Return
Place Dorcière ,1201 Geneva
The tour stops either at the bus station or at Quai des bergues which is one block away from the bus station
What To Expect
Disembark the bus for an enriching ride on one of the city’s mini-trains and then follow your guide through the charming streets of the Old Town on a comprehensive tour on foot. Bid your guide and group farewell at a central location and continue exploring the city at your leisure.
Please note: The mini-train will not operate in January and February due to cold weather conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English and French unless otherwise specified
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 4 - 12 years
- The mini-train will not operate in January or February due to cold weather conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff