- Tuscany 1-day sightseeing tour with spectacular countryside views
- Enjoy a guided tour through Siena, including entry to the gothic Cathedral
- Soak up free time to explore Siena, San Gimignano and Pisa at your own pace
- Savor a hearty lunch with wine served at an organic wine estate in Chianti. '(not included in the tour option without lunch)
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa up close
- Tour is only in English (not different languages contemporary) to ensure maximum quality and customer service
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Check-in: 7.45am - Your guide will be holding a WALKABOUT sign, right by the taxi stand at Santa Maria Novella train station across from the outside McDonald's
What To Expect
From Siena, return to the Tuscan countryside to explore the Chianti wine region. Stretch your legs with a stroll through a vineyard, olive grove and wine cellar, and refuel with a Tuscan winery lunch. As you sit surrounded by the grape vines, meet other visitors to the area and indulge in local treats such as cold cuts of meat, salad, pasta and fresh bread. Even better, a wine tasting takes place at the same time (not included in the tour option without lunch, guests will instead spend more time in San Gimignano)'
After lunch, journey onward to San Gimignano with its medieval towers, cobbled streets and squares. Explore the town’s historic center, cool down with a refreshing gelato and wander amid the 14 towers as you learn about their history.
Travel from San Gimignano to Pisa: your final stop of the day. Follow your guide to Cathedral Square to discover Pisa Duomo, Pisa Baptistry, the monumental cemetery (aka Camposanto) and, of course, the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Return to Florence in the early evening, and finish your Tuscany tour with a drop-off at the start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, we cannot accept anyone with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- It is recommended to book any rail travel from Florence after 9pm to allow time for any traffic delays on your return journey
- When the Duomo of Siena is closed for religious services, Santa Maria della Scala museum will be visited instead
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: For the Leaning Tower of Pisa children under the age of 8 are not admitted. Children between 8 and 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult and held by the hand at all times while you are in the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Teenagers between 13 and 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult while you are in the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walkabout Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms