- Skip-the-line access and a guided tour of the Palatine Gallery in Pitti Palace
- Discover the history of Pitti Palace and of the Medici family
- Avoid waiting in line and enjoy fast-track access with a skip-the-line ticket
- Admire the elaborate décor of the lavish picture galleries
- See works by renowned artists including Raphael, Titian and Rubens
- Receive personalized attention on this small-group tour, limited to 15 people
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide right by main and central entrance (huge wooden door) of Pitti Palace. Guide/representative will have a sign "Pitti Palace Palatina Gallery Guided Tour"
What To Expect
Bypass the lines at the main entrance and enjoy direct entry with your skip-the-line ticket. Follow your guide through the opulent rooms of the Palatine Gallery, arranged for aesthetic value rather than being displayed chronologically. As you roam from room to room, hear about the history of the building and the Medicis, who took over the palace in the 16th century until their fall from power in the 18th century.
Pause to admire some of the incredible works amassed by the Medicis during their rule. See works from Raphael, Caravaggio, Titian, Pietro da Cortona and Rubens, learning the stories and techniques behind the masterpieces. From the windows, catch views of Brunelleschi’s Santo Spirito Basilica and the Boboli Gardens.
Your tour will conclude in the gallery after two hours, leaving you free to continue exploring on your own, if you wish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY FlorencePass
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Grazie to Maurizio, an excellent professional guide with a nuanced grasp of English." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews