- Skip-the-line Accademia Gallery (Galleria dell’Accademia) ticket in Florence
- Head past the long entrance lines with a priority-entrance ticket to the Accademia Gallery
- Explore at leisure and see the original statue of David, a magnificent Michelangelo sculpture
- Discover two famously unfinished Michelangelo statues: San Matteo and Prigioni
- See paintings by Botticelli and visit the on-site Museum of Musical Instruments
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
What To Expect
Skip the long lines outside the Accademia Gallery and step straight inside with your direct-access ticket. Wander the museum at your own pace, stopping to admire Michelangelo’s unfinished San Matteo sculpture, as well as his Prigioni, where four prisoners attempt to free themselves from the confines of the marble.
Then, head over to the Gallery’s main attraction: Michelangelo’s 17-foot (5.17-meter) sculpture of David. Admire the lifelike contours of the marble figure’s muscles and veins, completed when the artist was only in his twenties.
Afterward, check out the onsite Museum of Musical Instruments, where an impressive collection of stringed instruments are exhibited. Paintings by other Renaissance greats, such as Botticelli and Filippino Lippi, are also on display for you to peruse. Depart the Accademia whenever you wish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The service of pre-booking provided by Caf Tour & Travel, ensures to skip the long line (or the general admission line). Despite our reservations, during periods of increased inflow of visitors, the admission to the museums may be subject to delays due to: - Security check at the entrance (metal detector) - The maximum number of people allowed at the same time inside the Museum for security reasons. Based on the above reasons any possible delay cannot be attributable to Caf Tour & Travel responsibility;
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms