Explore our promoted experiences
- Immerse yourself in the best of Florence on a comprehensive walking tour
- Personalized small group (maximum 17 people)
- Skip-the-line entry and a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery included
- Expert art history commentary from your guide, plus audio headsets so you're guaranteed to hear the guide clearly
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet you near the Uffizi gallery, at the end of Piazzale degli Uffizi nearest the Arno River, just at the base of a statue of Galileo Galilei (if you are facing the Arno River, it is the statue in the right corner).
The service concludes at Accademia Gallery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The use of a mask covering mouth and nose is mandatory during the stay in the museums
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews