- Walking tour of Renaissance Florence, with a guide
- See top Florence attractions including the Piazza della Signoria and Duomo
- Enjoy a delicious local gelato tasting
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE, located in Piazza Mentana (opposite side of the Arno River)
What To Expect
Travel through Piazza della Repubblica, and continue to the site of the Baptistery, Giotto’s Bell Tower, and the iconic Duomo, featuring Brunelleschi's Dome.
See the magnificent churches of San Lorenzo, Santo Spirito, and St. Trinity, before following your guide to the Arno River for views of the Ponte Vecchio.
After a tasty gelato break (included) near Pitti Palace, head to Piazza della Signoria, a popular hub of activity that hosts the Palazzo Vecchio, an open-air sculpture display and shops and cafes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- RAIN POLICY:
- The tour runs rain or shine.
- No-shows will not be refunded.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Waking the city is even more important than visiting the museums." See review