Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day private tour from Florence to Siena and San Gimignano
- Discover the towers and frescoes of San Gimignano
- Have free time for lunch and to explore in Siena
- Professional private guide in Siena
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Along the way, take in the scenic countryside of Chianti, and see the village of Monteriggioni, whose medieval walled fortifications still remain intact.
From there, travel to the walled medieval city of San Gimignano. Resting on the top of a hill, explore the area’s impressive Romanesque and Gothic architecture, frescoes, towers and more.
After, hop back in the car and begin the return trip to Florence.
If you would like any special interests (architecture, history, art) highlighted in your private tour, please list them at the time of booking so that your local guide in Siena can accommodate you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CAF Tour and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms