1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Priority entrance to Pitti Palace and Boboli Gardens with private guide
Free admission to the Garden of Villa Bardini with the ticket of the Boboli Garden
The boboli garden will not be guided. Transport and tips excluded
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Florence Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palazzo Pitti Private Tour (with Ticket for Boboli Gardens)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Palazzo Pitti Private Tour (with Ticket for Boboli Gardens)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Palazzo Pitti Private Tour (with Ticket for Boboli Gardens)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palazzo Pitti Private Tour (with Ticket for Boboli Gardens)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Palazzo Pitti Private Tour (with Ticket for Boboli Gardens)
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Leonardo Da Vinci MuseumStibbert MuseumBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Perseus StatueMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Prada OutletPalazzo DavanzatiBarberino Designer Outlet Ospedale degli InnocentiMedici ChapelsGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)