3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Revel in the lavish lifestyles of Florence’s grand dukes and duchesses on a tour of the Pitti Palace, built to house the powerful Medici rulers. See the impressive Renaissance and Baroque collections of these legendary art patrons, plus regal apartments and ceremonial quarters, while a guide fills in details of the Medici reign. Then step outside for a guided stroll through the palace’s elaborate Boboli and Bardini Gardens.
- Cross the River Arno for a tour of Florence's magnificent Palazzo Pitti
- Explore the artistic legacy of the Medici clan inside their private art galleries
- See the royal gardens that inspired landscaping at Versailles
- Ticket also includes access to the palace's silver museum and costume gallery
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance tickets to Palazzo Pitti, the Palatine Gallery and the Boboli and Bardini Gardens
Entrance tickets to the Treasury of the Grand Dukes, and the Museum of Costume and Fashion
Entrance tickets to the Gallery of Modern Art
Guided tour of the Palatine Gallery
Guided tour of the Boboli Garden
Single-language tour conducted by a certified tour guide
Set of earphones to clearly follow your guide’s explanations
Departure & Return
Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli, 32/R, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Green door with "Slow Tour Tuscany" sign
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slow Tour Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pitti Palace And Its Gardens (boboli & Bardini)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pitti Palace And Its Gardens (boboli & Bardini)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pitti Palace And Its Gardens (boboli & Bardini)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pitti Palace And Its Gardens (boboli & Bardini)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 62794P30
Compare Similar Experiences
Pitti Palace And Its Gardens (boboli & Bardini)
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFlorenceAudio Guides - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyAudio Guides - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiAudio Guides - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Villa GamberaiaPalazzo StrozziDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryPalazzo DavanzatiStibbert MuseumBasilica of Santa Maria NovellaLoggia dei LanziBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) OltrarnoFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Medici ChapelsGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)