- Visit hill towns Montalcino, Montepulciano, and World Heritage–listed Pienza
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the hilly vineyard landscape of Val d’Orcia
- Taste regional wine varietals Brunello and Vino Nobile and sample local cheese
- Round-trip transportation included for an added convenience
Departure & Return
TOURS & NEWS KIOSK AT PIAZZALE MONTELUNGO BUS TERMINAL Located at 5-10 minutes walking distance from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for our staff wearing a FUCHSIA CIAOFLORENCE JACKET and holding a CIAOFLORENCE CLIPBOARD!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please show up 20 minutes before the tour departure
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- English and Spanish are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in Italian, German, Portuguese or French a minimum of 4 pax is required
- The order of the visits may change and Montepulciano could be the first stop
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Covid-19 Mesures: A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. All our vehicles will be deep-cleaned and disinfected before and after each service. The use of masks is mandatory; clients must bring their own mask. Alcohol gel will be available on all our vehicles. Temperature will be checked for staff and visitors. Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use. Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print it out.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ciao Florence Tours & Travels Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Make sure to wear comfy shoes because there are plenty of stairs and inclines." See review
- "Overall, a good day trip for beautiful scenery and wine education, but if your goal is to spend a lot of time in the three lovely hill towns, rent a car and maybe spend a night in Montepulciano instead." See review
- "Lunch not included so this tour profited a great deal!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews