4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend a morning in Florence visiting two of the world’s most important museums on a great-value combo tour of the Ufizzi and Accademia galleries. See iconic Renaissance masterpieces from Italy and beyond, including the works of Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Botticelli, and Michelangelo. Learn about collection highlights from an art historian guide, and enjoy leisure time to explore the museums on your own.
- Visit two of the world's top museums in a single day
- Learn the legends behind the masterpieces from an art historian guide
- See Michelangelo's iconic 'David' sculpture at the Accademia
- Small group ensures personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group tour (maximum 15 people)
Professional guide whole time
Guided walking city tour
Skip the line entrance tickets for both Galleries
Transportation to/from attractions
Tips (tips in Italy are optional but welcomed if you liked the service)
Departure & Return
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 1, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Via Ricasoli, 58, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel information and date of birth required at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for people with problem in walking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keys Of Italy / Florence
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Guided Uffizi and Accademia Walking Tour - Skip-the-line?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Guided Uffizi and Accademia Walking Tour - Skip-the-line?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Guided Uffizi and Accademia Walking Tour - Skip-the-line?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Guided Uffizi and Accademia Walking Tour - Skip-the-line
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingFlorenceArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
San FredianoMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)Giotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Stibbert MuseumOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)San Miniato al MonteLoggia dei LanziFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Bardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Pitti Palace Palatine GalleryBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Piazza di Santa Maria NovellaGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)OltrarnoPitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Ponte Santa TrinitaLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)Palazzo VecchioArno River