- Small-group walking tour of Florence's Renaissance highlights
- See the city's architectural masterpieces, plus hidden gems that many visitors miss
- Learn about the artists, thinkers and politicians at the center of the Renaissance
- Beat the crowds with skip-the-line access to the Accademia Gallery
- Stand in awe before Michelangelo's original David statue
- Small group ensures personalized service
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Piazza San Marco Directions: This tour meets in Piazza San Marco, at the center statue (General Manfredo Fanti). A representative will be there holding a sign reading “The Roman Guy.” We highly recommend that you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled meeting time of your tour to ensure a prompt start. • Taxi - Just tell the driver “Piazza San Marco” and they should get you to the right spot. • Bus - There are 3 bus stops in Piazza San Marco. You can take any of the following lines: Piazza di San Marco (1, 6, 7, 10, 11, 14, 17, 20, 23, 25, 31, 32, 52, 82); San Marco Rettorato (10); Museo Di San Marco (6, 14, 23, 31, 32) • Walking - Piazza San Marco is only an 8-minute walk from the Duomo of Florence and a 2-minute walk from the Accademia Gallery. Follow any signs pointing towards the Accademia Gallery then follow Via Ricasoli straight to the piazza. • Use your smartphone! - Type the words ‘Piazza San Marco, Firenze’ into your phone’s navigation system and the directions will bring you directly to the piazza! Dates: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a small-group tour limited to 16 participants maximum
- We will be visiting a church during the tour, so please make sure to have knees and shoulders covered, otherwise you may be denied entrance into the sites
- This is a walking tour, so comfortable shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Roman Guy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience